If you are experiencing unexpected results and require additional support contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PanelForge User Interface fails to be loaded correctly
Try is to reset the PanelForge Application preferences:
- Open PanelForge to the welcome screen.
- Open the Application Preferences Windowvia 'Edit->Preferences'.
- Click the 'Reset Preferences' button in the lower-left of the window.
- Close this window and PanelForge.
- When PanelForge is restarted it should work as expected. Any custom Preferences will need to be reconfigured.
The PanelForge Viewport is not drawing correctly
Installing a newer graphics card/chipset driver in many cases will fix this issue.
Older versions of Windows may not automatically update graphics card drivers as part of the 'Windows Update' feature.
Official Graphics card/chipset drivers can be found at the following websites depending on model: