From PanelForge 2 Documentation
The 'Project Information' dialog window provides various general information about the currently open PanelForge Project.
When a PanelForge Project is open this dialog window can be accessed via the Project->Project Information... main menu item.
More details on this information are listed below:
- Panel Count: The total amount of Panels in the current Project.
- Total Duration 'Fixed' Mode: The total time to play through the Project in frames and minutes/seconds. When Panel timing is set to the 'Fixed' mode.
- Total Duration 'Custom' Mode: The total time to play through the Project in frames and minutes/seconds. When Panel timing is set to the 'Custom' mode.
- PanelForge does not technically restrict Panels of different resolutions being contained in a Project.
- Panels are a uniform duration.
- Panels are set to various custom durations.